Experience a better shave for you and the environment
We have appreciated the “convenience” of disposable plastic razors since 1974, when they were first introduced. However, they are not, and never have been, recyclable or biodegradable. Sucked in with convenience but forgot about our impact on the earth we live in.
Bambaw’s eco safety razor
The double edge safety razor has a long handle. It is made completely from metal and riffled to ensure a tight grip. Metal is easily recyclable and has been used by mankind for ages because of its durability and sturdiness.
Why use a double edged safety razor?
- Smooth, clean shave without irritation or razor burn
- Less clogging due to one high quality single safety razor blade, resulting in a closer shave
- Cost effective as traditional razor blades are cheaper than cartridge refills and disposable razors
- Strong and durable, made from high-quality materials
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable
- More control as the eco razor is designed to have the perfect weight and an ergonomic shape
⚠ Do not shave with an old school razor like you would with a cartridge razor:
- The plastic free razor is heavier and glides effortlessly on the skin whereas cartridge razors are lighter and need additional pressure.
- The old school shaver has no pivoting head which implies to shave in shorter strokes.
- The included user manual will guide you to get the perfect shave.
★★★ Go back to tradition and achieve that perfect, smooth shave at a fraction of the price, and without harming the environment. ★★★
⌘ No blade is included. A good quality blade is important. For a perfect shaving experience, we recommend platinum coated safety razor blades.
There are no reviews yet.